St. Mary's Hospital and Sanatorium
Postcard of St. Mary's Hospital and Sanatorium in Tucson, Arizona. "St. Mary's established in 1880, is the oldest and largest privately operated hospital in Arizona. It is conducted by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet, and includes General Hospital, Sanatorium and School of Nursing. The Convent, built in 1926, was completely furnished by Harold Bell Wright, once a patient here. In left foreground is new wing completed in 1941.